renault master auto

geoff111

Hiya if it's any help I would go for the higher brake horse power as I've found in the past I went for the lower range bhp and the vehicle use to struggle and the engine laboured more using more fuel and with the auto box they are much nicer to drive but you pay in the increased fuel consumption. If you can afford it I would go for the auto box. Happy Days.

Hi

I have been using the Renault master quick shift 6 for some years.

I have a van 2007 150 bhp, amazing and so economical, they say it's more economical than the manual. The gear changes when you get used to it are seem less.

I have also a Renault master 125hp 16 seater with the quick shift 6.

Clutch wise, I have never replaced 1. I used to cover 250000 miles every 3 years, but eased back.

Passengers are always complimentary about the ride.

My present Mh is the Fiat auto, not quite so good

Our last one, just sold was the Merc 3 ltd Auto, with fuel tanker close behind.

Den

Brilliant auto boxes, no issues at all with my 2007 coach built 125hp Renault lunar and my 2015 150hp Pvc.

Fast change, smoother than I could do , no hanging on and with the manual option which I never used you can tip it up or down a gear if required. No reversing problems, in fact no problems at all, the gear you are in is displayed.

For me best auto on the market, I have been all over the continent and in some tricky situations, and I would not buy anything else.

Alan.

Archived