Norway

Paxtonend

We were almost going to Norway in July. Taking the longer drive to north of Denmark and then the ferry to Norway. This route was necessary as we were taking our dogs and wanted the shortest possible ferry route. However, due to my business priorities the whole of July is now wiped out so no hols. It's a non flexible ticket so I will lose all my money and at 469 euros that is a lot to lose!! So, I could change it to another date if I pay an admin charge, but August is booked up as we are off to Brittany and then the summer hols have finished so cant fit it in this year. Apparently we can do a name change for 25 euros. We can also change details, like number of travellers and size of vehicle. So.....if anyone wants to give me £100 (including the 25e admin charge) they can have this ferry crossing. There is a pre booked restaurant on the outward crossing which I can and will get a refund on (85euro). See attached for details. We only have a VW T5 so it may be necessary to increase vehicle length. I think max height allowed is 2.6m but not sure about this. The crossing is with Color Line

N'way.pdf

Archived