AVTEX SERVICE

AVTEX SERVICE  

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

John Francis Ware - 2015-05-21 3:35 PM

Told Avtex about a recording fault on a 2 year-old TV on Monday. Set collected from home by courier on Tuesday. Fixed on Wednesday, Arrived back today (Thursday) by same courier. No charge, all under warranty. What a brilliant service. Pity more manufacturers aren't the same.

Normal service from them had the same

Excellent service indeed, but now that's two people reporting faults with an Avtex TV.

Hmm, think I'll buy a German one. :D

DISCLAIMER

This is intended to be a humorous post, and I accept no responsibility for any subsequent outbreak of nonsense. ;-)

Hi

I had a problem with an Avtex. Contacted supplier who suggested I contact Avtex direct. After a conversation about my contract being with him he agreed and said, you can pay to send you TV to me and I will arrange to have it fixed foc. However, if you contact Avtex they will arrange collection, sort and deliver back to you foc. They did. problem sorted at no cost to the consumer. Brilliant service indeed. Worth the slightly more expensive product. You get what you pay for.

Well done Avtex.

Arthur Brown

peter - 2015-05-22 10:40 PM

That's 3 now. :D

Well I can add another one Peter. My Avtex has been repaired by Avtex with the same exemplary service as others have experienced - despite being out of warranty. It is three years old nearly and last year we experienced a problem with interference when any mobile phones were being used next to or near the set. They replaced the motherboard foc. Just recently the picture was shadowy when switched on but would come bright when the TV was moved around on the mount - they diagnosed a loose connection and again repaired it foc. Now that may be four TV's on this thread but I'm pretty sure Avtex sell a few hundred thousands of these. We have had at least five previously and never, ever had a problem. I am firmly in the camp that says things should not go wrong but, invariably, they do and the measure of a truly good company is the way they deal with things when they do go wrong.

David

Archived