Thinking of changing our motorhome, any ideas please

kevandali

Hi All, At the moment we have got a rear u shaped long set up but have no belted seats for extra passengers/grand kids (when/if they arrive) :-)

We are thinking of a layout that has a mid lounge with at least 2 belted seats and a fixed bed with a huge garage (possibly to put bikes in and not have a bike rack) our bikes were stolen on our last trip away *-)  

We have seen a Rapido le randonneur 791FF which ticks a lot of boxes such as fixed bed, pull down double bed over the driving area and mid lounge with belted seats but the garage is still not big enough for bikes.

A compromise would be to still have a bike rack and hope our new expensive bike locks will do the job?

My question is (I took long enough to get there, I know) Has anyone got one of these and if so, what do you think? and also, do any other makes/models spring to mind that may suit our needs?

As always, thanks for your help :-)

Martyn poses an excellent question.

Spend £50,000 on a motorhome to accommodate two bikes or spend £2,000 on two bikes to accommodate the motorhome?

Each to their own.

Peter

We have a Rapido 990M which is almost identical in lay out to the one your looking at , we like the quality build, and fixed bed,  We sometimes take 2 bike which we take the wheels off to accommodate fitting them in the rear locker, you will be surprised what you can fit in that rear locker just watch your Weights.

Archived