Thanks for Excellent Service

lynneroy

Very happy today, we purchased a motorhome from Marquis Leisure 6 months ago, we were really looked after by Steve at Preston branch, and our buying experience exceeded our expectations.

After a few months it unfortunately developed a couple of faults, Adam at the Marquis Service in Tewkesbury was so helpful, and after we informed Lee the Manager at the Preston branch he promptly solved the problem with a very favourable outcome for us.

Many thanks to all of you for your help, and for getting us back on the road again so quickly, glad we purchased from Marquis.

Lynne

Well done for taking the trouble to praise good service. Too many people only think about using forums to criticise dealers when something causes them to feel hard done to. it's important that we all take the trouble to praise good service and thank dealers when they go the extra mile.

Hi

I have to say that my purchase from Marquis comming up two years ago at the Durham branch was a good experience. Aiden was brilliant and has continued to keep in touch. Anything I want or need I contact Aiden and he puts me in touch with the appropriate person. It is correct to say that this forum is more often used to criticise which is fine where appropriate but I, like others, have failed to mention good service. I also have to mention the sales director of the organisation, Alan Buckwell. He was present at our purchase and made sure it went smoothly and to our advantage. Well done Marquis, Alan and not least, Aiden of the Durham Branch.

Art

We don't acknowledge good service enough do we? Alan actually rang me whilst on holiday and told me not to worry and as soon as he got back he would sort everything out, and he did what he said.

Steve and Lee at Preston branch have been fantastic and we are collecting our new motorhome in 3 weeks time.

We always here about bad experiences and thanks for sharing your good ones.

Happy travels

Lynne

Archived