Truma ultraheat fire

DAZID1

Hi,

I have just bought a 2006 Eldiss Autoquest 140 and cant get the fire to work on electric, the only controls on the fire itself are for the gas operation. The controls for electric are on the wall. There is the duel switch with the thermostat in the middle and the outer ring selects the power 500w 100w and 200w. When I turn it to any of them I get a faint green LED for a second then it goes out, any ideas?

Darren

Hi DAZIDI, I have the same set up as you with mine and its never worked that well from new, I have found mine only really works on a high setting,2000 w, the green led light does stay on though. There is no interior on/off switch in the wardrobe. The on /off switch is adjacent to the led dial.

I feel it may well be a thermostat problem in my case, but as I only use gas and solar power and not EHU I never bother with it now.

It may well be you will have to have it checked over by a maintenance engineer to find the problem. Good luck.

Thanks for the replies, I probably won't need it either but it bugs me, the van is 2006 but has never been used as a motorhome the fire looks like its never been used ever, the green led does come of for a fraction of a second and I am sure I herd a rely click, but you have to leave it till the next day to get the led to flash again it wont do it twice, only after its been left a while??

Darren

Archived