Hymer Users

violet1

Hi, I wonder if anyone can help, still searching for a replacement for my Autosleeper and think a Hymer may be what I want. I have looked at the Van 512 and 522 but they aren't quite right, I have also seen a Hymer T664GT but it was a bit too long. Scouring the internet I have found a T574GT and T575GT which look on the face of it like they might fit my requirements but I can't find any in the UK. Does anyone have one of these or have knowledge of them (I don't mind importing but I want to see one in the flesh first) if anyone knows of one within reach of Southern England I would be happy to travel to have a look. Also if anyone is registered on the Hymer owners site would they mind posting this on there for me.

Thank you for reading.

We have a Hymer van 527, and are very please as it is not too long, has a garage for the bikes and chairs, a good sized hanging wardrobe, two single beds and a small bed in the dinette for a child/small person, under 3500kg with good payload. It is economical about 28 to 30mpg and sufficiently fast on the motorway cruising at 60mph with no trouble (it can be driven as a car with no restriction on speed as it is less than 2900Kg.

I have looked at a replacement from Hymer as ours is a 2007 model but they all seem to be heavier with less hanging space in the wardrobe.

Archived