Electrolux RM4213 3 way refrigerator

o midKnight

Hi Does anyone know if the the spiral looking baffle in the exhaust section of the gas flue should be cliped over the end of the tube or dropped down inside. It does have a hook on the end and I guess it is hooked over the pipe to keep it suspended but confrimation would be appreciated. Thanks to all who answered and read my questions concerning Hymer exis v Knaus 501D 2005 models. Points against the exis we found was: restricted and distorted vision from the cab because of the big pillars and curved windscreens. Toilet door very flimsy with big gap underneath and no windows. Bed extremely hard to get up and down and in to. Large step and table fixing inside could be a hazzard. Smallish windows at sides to look out of. Electric step that use wastes battery. Dark inside. Low 4ft 8ins height of doorway. Good points - size of vehicle. Nice storage ideas. Sink drainer. Good winter protection. Downstairs bed easy to make up if correct seating version purchased. Points for the 501D Interior step. Bright and light interior with viwing windows. Good work top area. Reasonable storage. Windows in toilet. Good driving visibility. Good over cab bed. Points against. Wide. Thats what my beloved doctor and me feel anyway.

Hi, The baffle should definately be suspended by hooking over the top of the fixed portion of the flue, it is actualy quite critical that the baffle sits in the correct place to transfer maximum heat into the 'Boiler' of the fridge. Bas

I agree wth previous post. The baffle should locate in a little slit in the exhaust tube and the tee piece goes over the top to hold it in place. You can use the baffle to clean the flue by sliding it up and down inside the flue to clean the inevitable soot build up. But you should remove the burner box first as all the soot will go all over the jet and block it off.

Archived