All the aires Spain and Portugal

DaveWH

My wife and I are shortly to travel down towards Spain for the next seven weeks and I have been trying to

buy a copy of all the Aires Spain and Portugal

Does any body have a copy of version 3 to sell or lend, I have tried numerous caravan dealers, Amazon

and ebay all without result as it appears to be out of print and the new version does not come out until the

Autumn

Thanks

DaveWH - 2015-07-26 5:02 PM

My wife and I are shortly to travel down towards Spain for the next seven weeks and I have been trying to

Does any body have a copy of version 3 to sell or lend, I have tried numerous caravan dealers, Amazon

and ebay all without result as it appears to be out of print and the new version does not come out until the

Autumn

Thanks

You can get one from vicarious books.co.uk

PJay

DaveWH - 2015-07-26 5:02 PM

Autumn

Thanks

I have a copy which I haven't used and aren't likely to. Send me a PM with your name and address. Stuart

Archived