Malvern Show

violet1

Hi All, I have been looking for a replacement van for a few months and part of the problem is being able to see a reasonable selection of secondhand vans, I went to the Stratford show but was very disappointed with the number of dealers present. My question is is the Malvern Show better? I live in Hampshire so it's not too distant but not exactly round the corner if the turnout is going to be similar to Stratford.

Any views appreciated.

Thanks

Yes, is the short answer. It is a more established show and unique in its theme. Warners tell you who they expect to see exhibiting although it cannot guarantee attendance as evidenced by some no-shows at Stratford. You can see which exhibitors are due at Malvern and whether any are local to you:

http://www.outandaboutlive.co.uk/Shows/The-Motorhome-Show-Season-Finale/Exhibitor-_sh5

Wander around the pitched motorhomes and talk to people who are out and about. But be reasonable as some people are suspicious and like their privacy.

Hi, just wonder if you hav looked a bit closer to home.

Three counties at St leonards, Marquis at poole,, Dolphin at Christchurch,,3counties again at poole,

Dolphin at Southampton, and there is another one at poole, cant recall the name,

Marquis have a computer system that they can tell you and will get anything down from other branches if it is of interest to you..Marquis are also at Bishops Waltham

not sure where you are in local area but these dealers have a pretty wide range of used vans ..

might be worth a look .

tonyg3nwl

ps, I have no connection other than being a previous customer of some of them.

Quite simply yes......Malvern has a large following by both public and dealerships.  We've been going for about the last 6 yrs or so and there's always a lot of MH, RV etc as well as all the trade stands flogging everything you never knew how you did without.

Archived