Snooper sat nav.

Annie T

Yet again we have had to return our snooper to the manufacturer. The one we have is not fit for purpose!! It lets us down every time we use it, left my hubby stranded in traffic in Birmingham this week, yet again rescued by google maps.

This is the second time we have returned this unit, only bought it in May !! Same problem as last time, not holding on to satellite signals. When it was returned to us last time, no information as to what the problem had been, no apology nothing. Their customer service is rubbish, we have had no acknowledgement that they have received the unit, nothing. We know they have received it as have checked Royal Mail website and it was signed for two days ago. An apology would be the least we would expect given the price of this unit, anyone thinking of buying one I would say think long and hard before you do. I know that these units are popular with the camping and caravan club so feel we just have a faulty one.

Ventura : pull your finger out, sort it and communicate with your customers !!

Since posting this earlier we have had an email following an email my hubby sent to them asking for an update., apparently there is a new unit on its way to us. Fingers crossed this one is ok the problem with last one was GPS system. That's what we have told them twice

There was a letter from a very disgruntled customer over a Sat Nav in last month's MMM and a reply from Snooper only after the editor intervened.

I also have an outstanding complaint with them over a Snooper DVR which 'Locked' a memory card and all they can reply is to try what I have told them I have already tried to unlock it. I am not impressed with their customer service and will not be buying from them again.

Keith.

Archived