rubber seal for garage door

Tezza123

Can anyone advise us on how to fix a small leak in the rubber seal of the garage door in our 10 year old autocruise starblazer. We have taken it to our local caravan team and they have tried to get a new seal from autocruise. However the one that was sent does not fit. Help we go away in 2 weeks for our first extended trip. :-(

Go back & return wrong seal to dealer & demand a refund as Autocruise for your Starblazer no longer exist & Swift who bought the Autocruise name don't supply spares for pre their production models. For spares it is worthwhile contacting O'Leary's near Beverley Yorkshire who purchased the remaining stock of the old Autocruise & may have some still available.

There are many older motorhomes on the road where the manufacturer no longer exists which were put together far better than the latest offerings. From experience one of the best manufacturers that provide direct spares ordering over the phone is Auto-Trail. Their spares department is very good to deal with. Which other manufacturer does this or even accepts direct phone calls to there stores department? It's alright owning some of the other models until something goes wrong and you need replacement parts then you soon find out how good your dealer is at getting you sorted out. You can be waiting weeks for the smallest of items. I'll be the first to criticise Auto-Trail for some of the bad experiences I've had and expensive at that but on the whole they are the best of the bunch. I am on my 4th Auto-Trail and can strongly recommend 3 ltr Fiat power.

Archived