Motorhome storage A3 /surrey area

Lizzie

We have found a motorhome but have no storage. We had sorted this out in advance but it is now no longer available. Does anyone know of any storage facilities which are easy to access from the A3 and within an hour's drive of Kingston?

Have not had any dealings with them but at the other end of our village there is Luffs Farm Headley Nr Bordon which is 3 miles from the Hindhead tunnel and they are active in caravan and I assume Motorhome storage. They look pretty active on Friday afternoons!

Lizzie - 2015-08-14 5:59 PM

We have to wait till Monday to find out if the storage facility at Hampshire has a space. Any other ideas people have are most welcome!

I think the CASSOA website is going to be the best place to search. Your insurer will probably insist that the van is on a site with a recognised security certificate, and the CASSOA members are reasonably clear on what level of security they provide at their various locations.

Lizzie,

If you are thinking of Lucky Lite cassia storeage then I know for certain that they have a vacancy. We recently removed our Motorhome from Lucky Lite but although we paid until the end of March 2016 their rules do not allow us a refund until our pitch is re-let. To date we have not received any update from the site. So I guess our pitch is still empty.

If you want any further info please send me a pm

Regards Mike

Archived