Clarkson

antony1969

Jean_Jeany - 2015-08-27 2:56 PM

George Collings - 2015-08-19 8:58 PM

A big yawn apart from the celeb in the reasonably priced car and now it needs a subscription if you want to follow the three chumps.

This oaf needs to stay off the telly. Who in their right mind gave him that deal?

If recent allegations made about Amazons treatment of its' staff are true, it sounds like Clarkson and Amazon are made for each other.

;-)

A big yawn apart from the celeb in the reasonably priced car and now it needs a subscription if you want to follow the three chumps.

This oaf needs to stay off the telly. Who in their right mind gave him that deal?

Someone who knows he makes good TV programmes ... He makes money and Amazon ain't mugs , they'll do the business on Amazon ... I like him , that young fella deserved a cuff in the gob

Guest pelmetman

I liked Clarkson............but would I pay to watch Clarkson? :-S ...........

Nah.............I'll wait until my mate Dave has it for free :D ..............

pelmetman - 2015-08-27 6:25 PM

Well I know that Clarkson is one of Daves' friends, but I didn't realise that you are.

;-)

Guest pelmetman
malc d - 2015-08-27 9:22 PM

Well I know that Clarkson is one of Daves' friends, but I didn't realise that you are.

;-)

Hopefully he'll have it on video ;-) ...........If not I'll wait until he puts it on his tv channel :D .......

pelmetman - 2015-08-27 9:38 PM

malc d - 2015-08-27 9:22 PM

;-)

Hopefully he'll have it on video ;-) ...........If not I'll wait until he puts it on his tv channel :D .......

Do you go to Daves parties, with Clarkson, Rebekah and Andy Coulson ?

................. or is it a different Dave.

;-)

antony1969 - 2015-08-27 6:01 PM

Someone who knows he makes good TV programmes ... He makes money and Amazon ain't mugs , they'll do the business on Amazon ... I like him , that young fella deserved a cuff in the gob

I know, he just irks me really. I see him in the same mould as Katie Hopkins - people making a living out of being a loudmouth with 'edgy' opinions. Vile, and in know way beneficial for the media discourse in this country.

BUT like you said, he makes good TV shows, so I guess it's OK.

Jean_Jeany - 2015-08-28 9:46 AM

antony1969 - 2015-08-27 6:01 PM

I know, he just irks me really. I see him in the same mould as Katie Hopkins - people making a living out of being a loudmouth with 'edgy' opinions. Vile, and in know way beneficial for the media discourse in this country.

BUT like you said, he makes good TV shows, so I guess it's OK.

I like the opinions of both ... They see it how I see it and if some young upstart doesn't have my evening meal ready when I've been filming all day he needs a tickle across the cheek

Edgy , vile opinions are for Auntie Beeb and The Guardian newspaper ... ;-)

antony1969 - 2015-08-28 11:36 AM

.................... if some young upstart doesn't have my evening meal ready when I've been filming all day he needs a tickle across the cheek

As I understand it, Clarkson got back to his hotel so late that the chef had gone home

( obviously not an adoring fan like yourself ).

It would be more logical to have gone round and hit the chef - and not his producer, who may not be able to cook,

;-)

malc d - 2015-08-28 4:54 PM

antony1969 - 2015-08-28 11:36 AM

.................... if some young upstart doesn't have my evening meal ready when I've been filming all day he needs a tickle across the cheek

As I understand it, Clarkson got back to his hotel so late that the chef had gone home

( obviously not an adoring fan like yourself ).

It would be more logical to have gone round and hit the chef - and not his producer, who may not be able to cook,

;-)

According to Jezzas fan club to which I pay my subs every other member of staff was fairly tall , the producer how ever isn't ... A quick cuff in the gob on a shorty normally means no retaliation ...

A quick lesson , pick on the short guy and ya normally get away with it .... You also get a higher salary from another TV channel too ... Gotta love Jezza don't ya

Archived