Rather large hole

michele

Made a rather large hole in the roof ,Im after a guy called Peter Ayles. Not even sure if Peter is still around but he did mend it satisfactory last time so I would like to have him again if possible.

Does anyone know his number or if he is still around ?.

Would be very grateful to you .

Kindest Regards to all

Roll on the floor... He reversed out to take me to the supermarche in France , missed the tress BUT on trying to straighten up he caught the newly cut massive trees branch that had not long been cut . It grabbed hold of the roof and taw a big hole top right hand corner right through the fiber glass ...haha its always him .

michele - 2015-08-23 1:07 PM

Made a rather large hole in the roof ,Im after a guy called Peter Ayles. Not even sure if Peter is still around but he did mend it satisfactory last time so I would like to have him again if possible.

Does anyone know his number or if he is still around ?.

Would be very grateful to you .

Kindest Regards to all

He seems to be the MD of this place..

http://www.motorhome.co.uk/index.html , is this what you are looking for. Does your van now look like the picture on the landing page?

Ha ha , not that bad but I do want to get it repaired ASAP. Luckily its not ripped through to inside ...But I dont want any MORE water getting in not after the luck we have had with it lol.

MD ?

Does anyone know of anywhere we can take it Essex based ?. Or just around the M25 area ?

Archived