IH Tio M - wanted

Malo37

bounty hunter - 2015-08-25 7:57 PM

How many vans do you want?

Fair question:

The model that I like was incorrectly listed on the website as an Oregon but was actually a Tio. ( no idea what the Oregon is anyway - both stupid names)

So it's the Tio M that would be good to find although it looks like they were last manufactured around 2011.

I see from your other posts you are having trouble finding a good seating position. I went through all that a few years ago. I have a short back but long legs, so no Fiat or Renault worked for me at all. I tried both again recently and they are still no good from me, legs banging on the steering wheel no matter how much the seat or steering wheel was moved. Some manufacypturers make matters worse by putting furniture directly behind the drivers seat, restricting further movement. However, Mercedes, Ford and VW all worked well for me, the Ford surprisingly good. In the end I settled on a VW T5 and have been very comfortable ever since. IH made both a Tio and an Oregon with M power, but not any more, only Fiat power. Try the IH owners club, there was a Tio or Oregon M for sale on their site recently. Good hunting.

CaptainKool - 2015-08-27 2:27 PM

I see from your other posts you are having trouble finding a good seating position. I went through all that a few years ago. I have a short back but long legs, so no Fiat or Renault worked for me at all. I tried both again recently and they are still no good from me, legs banging on the steering wheel no matter how much the seat or steering wheel was moved. Some manufacypturers make matters worse by putting furniture directly behind the drivers seat, restricting further movement. However, Mercedes, Ford and VW all worked well for me, the Ford surprisingly good. In the end I settled on a VW T5 and have been very comfortable ever since. IH made both a Tio and an Oregon with M power, but not any more, only Fiat power. Try the IH owners club, there was a Tio or Oregon M for sale on their site recently. Good hunting.

Thanks for the tip. Im now looking at a Merc based Burster Aero.

Archived