Travelling around Europe

Sussex hil

Hi Everyone,

this is my first post, I have just registered as have enjoyed reading threads and would love to be part of.

I have an old 7 berth motorhome that my 11 year old son and I use regularly. We have been to france and Germany and would love to go again (possibly visiting other European countries). I would love to travel around Europe for a few weeks during the school summer hols and wonder if anyone else has done this, or is planning to do it. Would love to meet a like minded person who may consider meeting up along the way.

We travelled around Europe with our only son during the school holidays. We made a special point of visiting campsites where he could meet other children of a similar age.

At that time, Eurocamp had a vast network of sites all over Europe where lots of Brits visited, together with other nationalities. He made friends very quickly and joined in with the campsite activities.

I think your idea of meeting up with like minded people is a bit unrealistic. It could happen but probably unlikely. Kids normally make friends very easily, so head for a campsite which caters for their needs.

Archived