Elddis Accordo Advice and Reviews

TrevR

• 4 months later...

Was cleaning the water pipes and tank today and BOTH drain fittings on the bottom of the sinks were leaking. On further investigation there's no wonder, it's a female fitting pointing downhill with a male loosely plugged into it. How much bother would it have been to use 5p worth of solvent weld on it!

The oven and all under the fridge is now pi55 wet through.

The easiest one to check is under the wash basin, if it's loose they'll both need attention. If the fitting had been fit for purpose and male/female the right way round it wouldn't need gluing anyway.

They are now both on the window sill while the solvent sets.

http://i119.photobucket.com/albums/o151/fleck_bucket/Mobile%20Uploads/IMAG0145.jpg

• 3 months later...
Don't stand on the shower tray plug hole, it's unsupported underneath and splits the plastic round it. I've just had to bond a disc of plastic down on top, drill a 40mm hole and refit the plug hole. It won't drain fully now as its 3mm higher but we don't use it often. I took the grey water tank off but there is not much you can do from under the van.

We bought 135 majestic 12 months ago used it once been in dealers and suppliers more times than we used it. List of faults now on third instrument cluster for warning lights glow dim when cruise control switch on. Dab touch screen no longer works still waiting for replacement satnav on back order.been waiting three months. Elddis sent a urgent recall out for aux battery going flat and over charging due to faulty winter pack. Contacted suppliers marquis still waiting for repair 3 months. Front blinds cant support there own weight still waiting for marquis to look at it. What with elddis and marquis giving me the run around, once they got my money not helpful in anyway. Now with two holidays cancelled due to vehicle of road to be honest wouldn't be recommending them to anyone that's my opinion. And my next mh will definitely not be built by eldis or supplied by marquis.

Archived