Advice or recommendation sought 3 or 4 berth

Dales Dangler

For the last 10 years my family and I have owned a VW Westfalia. We like attending folk festivals and similar activities. Up to now we've used a large awning to give us extra living space but it's now time to upgrade. For the most part we are a family of 3 with a young daughter shortly to become a teenager!

I'd like some advice/recommendations from members for a 3/4 berth motorhome up to about 20 ft. It will have to be used as opposed to new but we can probably stretch to £25k. In essence, we can't really "live" in the VW for anything more than an overnight and putting up/taking down the awning is becoming a drag. Any thoughts/advice on makes/models to give consideration to will be gratefully received.

Thanks

Ian

Hi

I have a 3 berth compact Transit based Chausson Flash 02 which I'm very happy with. The 3rd berth is a bit short though, so maybe a bigger flash model might suit you. They are relatively cheap 2nd hand, not much bigger than your VW and can be parked on supermarket car parks etc. Quite a few are available ex rental it seems.

e.g. Flash 03 - http://www.landcruise.uk.com/motorhomes/flash-03/

Alan

Archived