Microwave

Thewad

Morning people, help please

swift kotiki 645 2007, microwave has decided to stop working as in no power supply to unit, no clock timer etc before i remove is there anything i need to check fuses etc before hand and where would they be located, and if it turns out to be a faulty unit can i just purchase from local store and fit ? assuming correct size and wattage

thank you

Hi, I don't know your van but check if the unit is plugged in to a socket, check the supply to the socket using something else if a supply is available then check the fuse in the plug top. Also check your main fuse box where your breakers are and ensure they are all in the "UP" position.

Are all your sockets working. ?????

Hi, not wishing to state the obvious but have you found where the microwave plugs into the vans circuit, it should be within 1metre of the micro and will be a either a standard 13amp socked or a fused spur. We had a bessacar 765 and it had a fused spurge in the next cupboard. Check the mcb's at the fuse box this might be in the wardrobe, check if other mains equipment is working. Hope this helps.

Afternoon all,thanks for replies, I posted my problem before really looking but have checked main breakers all ok and yes other sockets do work.

today I removed cover and oven does plug directly into a socket I have removed fuse yet to change as van kept on a site not at home so will go back with new fuse and something else to try in socket

Let you know thanks

Archived