Time for mods & satnav advic

mymorph

Hi, I'm looking at making some essential & non essential mods to my mh. Solar panels & led lights & a satnav for starters. Does anyone have any experience of the snooper systems? Or know of a good review of mh satnavs. I like the look of the double din varient to stop the dashboard clutter but it's very pricey & I'm not sure if it's worth it. 2nd any1 know a good source of high quality led bulbs to replace ones I have. Inc 2 fluorescent bulbs?

Thks

• 7 months later...

updating my thread as the new headunit & satnav is finally installed.

Having read the thread mentioned, I've gone a completely different route and fitted an Android based unit.

http://www.autopumpkin.co.uk/android-car-dvd-player/operating-system/android-4-4-car-dvd/pumpkin-universal-7-inch-1024-600-quad-core-2-din-universal-android-4-4-car-stereo-support-3g-mirror-link-dab-steering-wheel-control.html?___SID=U

features:

GPS, Dab+, reversing camera, fm radio, ipod dock, bluetooth, wifi etc plus much more.

the full compliment of the usual Andriod apps - so ive installed co-pilot with full EU maps and active traffic at no new cost as i had this previously on my phone. (£25) I like the co-pilot & it has a 'motohome' setting for route finding etc. so far i'm really impressed, sound is great, functions all work as you would hope.

next up is installing an amp & new speakers. im thinking of powering this from the leisure battery instead and hooking up the tv. any advice here welcome

Archived