Ive finally gone over to the other side

Pampam

Pampam - 2015-09-12 6:07 AM

Thanks to you all for your well wishes , must admit am a bit apprehensive , but looking forward to getting out and about again , even if its just down the road to clumber park , pepe i too have thought about the van & caravan combo , i have rejoined the caravan club , so am hoping i wont have problems (will let you know) i purposley avoided hobby fendt and tabbart for the reason i think you might be referring to : also it will be on my front drive over this winter and i live on a main road , so i bought a van what i thought might NOT be appealing to our roaming brothers : we have always had a van (we prefer them to cars) apart from when we had an iq when we had motorhome : incidentley if id have bought a newer van they have fresh and waste water tanks so similar in set up to a motorhome eh? Am off to show at nec in october youll recognise me ill be the grey haired bird being dragged quickly past the motorhomes by hubby lol:)

One of the caravans we tried had a fresh water tank (that was filled via the usual water barrel) and some also have waste tanks but usually you cannot travel with water in them like a Motorhome , especially if you don't have very much payload. But once you get into a routine with the wheelie tanks it won't seem much of a problem.

David

Archived