Camp sites

Pete-B

I don't know about campsites but the Camel Trail that goes from Padstow to Wadebridge to Bodmin to Wenfordbridge (about 18 miles I think) is fairly flat, certainly the bit from Padstow to Wadebridge and is a nice easy cycle. We've done it with quite small children...

tonyishuk - 2015-09-18 8:33 PM

CC Dealacres Hythe nr Dover. Dungeness in one direction, Dover via Cycle path in the other, and Romney Marshes if you get bored.

Rgds

Sorry Tony....... as I live here ..... Daleacres is on Romney Marsh and Hythe is not near Dover! .............. so how about Daleacres on Romney Marsh near Hythe to the East (3 miles) next to Folkestone further East (8 miles) , and Dungeness to the West (12 miles) across Romney Marsh and finally Dover to the East (17 miles)

laimeduck - 2015-09-19 11:05 PM

tonyishuk - 2015-09-18 8:33 PM

CC Dealacres Hythe nr Dover. Dungeness in one direction, Dover via Cycle path in the other, and Romney Marshes if you get bored.

Rgds

Sorry Tony....... as I live here ..... Daleacres is on Romney Marsh and Hythe is not near Dover! .............. so how about Daleacres on Romney Marsh near Hythe to the East (3 miles) next to Folkestone further East (8 miles) , and Dungeness to the West (12 miles) across Romney Marsh and finally Dover to the East (17 miles)

No problem ! after all OP has a bike :D

Archived