German dealer for Possl

Badger54

hughman - 2015-10-05 10:32 AM

We both used the same dealer - very helpful and did me a good p/ex on my old (lhd) van.

http://www.duemo-duelmen.de/

Good hunting.

He got banned for being too outspoken. I stopped posting because I got fed up with the sniping that went on.

He got banned because he was the most abusive bloke on any forum anywhere, miss him though.

Badger54 - 2015-10-05 9:58 AM

Does anyone here know which dealer `JudgeMental` used in Germany to buy his Possl, I am thinking of doing the same thing and would appreciate the advice. I have sent `JudgeMental` a couple of PM`s but he hasn`t got back to me yet.

You might like to check out Calais Caravanes (in Calais), who are Burstner and Possl dealers. We bought our first van from them a few years back (and they are a lot closer to UK than Duemo). They were completely reliable regarding delivery, the van was handed over fully tested and spotless, and he drove us to the chunnel on his trade plates, so no insurance complications. Avenue Roger Salengro, not far from the big Auchan, speak fair English. By the time you've paid the extra cost of getting to Germany to view/order, and paid the extra fuel etc costs of getting back, you may find them at least as competitive. Good firm, IMO.

Archived