Niesmann Bischoff Flair

Megan

Hello, we have owned a 1999 P reg Flair life 5.9. for a few months now and are still in the process of sorting him out!!!!! one of the things I have found most frustrating is that the owners manuals were not supplied translated into English, I noted on reading this blog that your flair came with manuals that had been translated, would you consider copying them for me, I would of course pay for any costs you incur.

Please email me if you have time, thank you so much in advance.

Norman, as we affectionately call him has needed a little tlc, he is structurally sound and as dry as a bone but needs all the appliances servicing in fact the alde heating system does`nt work at all.

Having painted a bleak picture of Norman you might think we are unhappy with him, on the contrary we are delighted, on our search for our first German A class motorhome the first thing that struck us was the very limited number that were automatic`s and even rarer RHD auto`s.

Norman is a RHD auto Mercedes 2.8 Diesel with 24,500 miles, he drives beautifully, ok, he wallow`s a bit but he rides smoothly and with the auto box is a pleasure to drive.

If anyone can recommend a service engineer we would be grateful, Ilkley Yorks area, we are looking forward to returning Norman to rude health, it is after all what this beautifully built motorhome deserves.

Hi Would Cltheroe be close enough for you as we have had work done at Leisiretech Caravan/Motorhome servicing in the past and found them to be very good to deal with. Don't know if they deal with Alde heating but you could give them a ring and find out. Brilliant for Dometic fridges!

Tel. 01200 442277

Sorry should have put Leisuretech! Typing error.

Archived