Goodwood revival

Billggski

I just bought tickets for the revival next year, but they wanted £230 for a weekend motorhome pitch!

Has anyone any recommendations for a convenient site next September?

( I think this is a classic car rip off thing, the classic car show at the NEC is £29 entry plus £12 parking, compare that to the Motorhome Show last month)

http://tinyurl.com/ogqzcj6 A site we frequently use is Orchard Farm Chidham, it is a good location with bus stops at the end of the lane, it is a CCC Certified site, we recently attended the Revival at Goodwood but we were exhibiting and stayed there for 5 nights in our Motorhome for free and also got paid for being there, [way to go ] it is a great spectical .

Billggski - 2015-11-10 4:36 PM

I just bought tickets for the revival next year, but they wanted £230 for a weekend motorhome pitch!

Has anyone any recommendations for a convenient site next September?

( I think this is a classic car rip off thing, the classic car show at the NEC is £29 entry plus £12 parking, compare that to the Motorhome Show last month)

Hi if you don't need facilities or EHU try Woodlands farm Fishbourne

http://www.campingandcaravanningclub.co.uk/campsites/uk/westsussex/chichester/woodlandsfarm

I have went the last two years and I though the car racing was very good both years.

The campsite was better the first year as they had like plots set out. This year it was a bit of a free for all although wardens were putting you into places. But I thought they were trying to squeeze in more people.

But it was ok the shower and toilets were good and this year it was better value than the silverstone classic for the electric hook up.

I have not book next years yet as the dates are not confirmed until the end of December is what the web site is telling me.

Archived