Hymer T588SL

thomasplc

Truma Combi CP

The boiler has 8 number openable nozzles

2 into cab area, 2 to the rear cab seats, 1 in footwell step, 1 bathroom,1 in lower stair to bed area and 1 in garage. Also there are smaller duct tubes feeding a warm air curtain to the window areas these do not appear to have any control of the air outlets (i.e. ends not capped)

There is a good flow of warm air to the front araa, but thebathroom/stairs/garage is non existent I have tried closing all the outlets to the front and boosting the fan outlet but this has little effect

Where possible I have checked that the ducts are connected fan outlets (4) and where they are visible beneath the floor and can find no problems there

I can find no mention in the handbook of a distribution lever to adjust the flow settings

Any assistance would be gratefully received

I think the boiler is housed under the front dinette, which will give a good flow to the front, but its a long way to the back and you may find output weak.

yes, try shutting off the front vents but also use the gas or mixed (gas/electric) mode to provide more heat, set fan to high....

check ducting by feel, to see of heat hets into the ducts at the heater end and work along towards outlets....

Found the boiler and after much effort found that the feed to the rear had come away from boiler outlet -- had to be lower feed and awkward to refix but that's now sorted need to get some clips to ensure it stays put

Seems to be a lot of outlets coming off the 4 points on the boiler Will speak to dealer when I visit

Archived