ducato ecu

granddad

I'm in the process of getting my ECU fault cleared and reset but first I had to have it read to give me a fault code and then find out what caused the air bag light to show on the instrument panel, assuming you hav'nt had an accident, it could be a bad sensor wire connection , coolant from the heater matrix above, broken wire, I suppose it depends what the code is telling you, once I've sorted mine out, I'll be sending the ECU to a company called Autoarm (NE) details off the internet, who will clear the faults and return it to me for a modest charge, good luck, hope this helps

well it looks like i might have to buy a new module

as two garages can not get into the airbag module with a snap on scaner

now book in to

to essanjay who have the fiat gesmos and

just hope its not// and hope its just where i had a losse connectio on the batt

Have you tried disconnecting the battery and waiting 20 minutes and reconnecting it ( have your radio codes to hand).

If you have had a bad connection and then just tightened it up funny things can have happened. Also why you should never jump start another car . Systems see low volts when they are not expecting it and can end up in strange modes requiring a clean power up reset.

Brambles - 2016-01-13 5:01 PM

Have you tried disconnecting the battery and waiting 20 minutes and reconnecting it ( have your radio codes to hand).

If you have had a bad connection and then just tightened it up funny things can have happened. Also why you should never jump start another car . Systems see low volts when they are not expecting it and can end up in strange modes requiring a clean power up reset.

done

that 4 - 2hours

Archived