Spain

seadog

Hi all

We are looking at doing our firs trip to the continent with our motorhome this June. Heading over to Northern Spain (Santander) for 10 days. can anyone recommend good sites for stopovers by beaches on the Northern Spanish coast please

Have a look at the website of Camping La Paz at Vidiago.

We've stayed there a couple of times ( a few years ago now ).

Steep entrance to main part of the site which is terraced.

Great views out to sea and inland.

Good beach down below.

;-)

Hi,

We spent last summer on the northern coast of Spain, between Santander and the French border, and found some great aires to stay on. The 3 actually on the coast were Hendaye, Bermeo and Zumaia - fantastic little fishing villages with aires very near the sea.

There is plenty to do in that area - open country, major cities or coastal villages, and the roads are great to drive on.

If you want some ideas for things to do and places to stay in that area, take a look at our blog http://themotorhomeyears.blogspot.co.uk/p/blog-page_26.html

which will give you co-ordinates of all the aires we stayed on, and details of all the trips we took.

Wherever you end up, have a great time in the sun.

3We stayed in some nice sites from ACSI book worth getting for the discount. Oria , Camping Orio is a lovely place site close to beach, river and a village with lots of places to visit.

Barreiros , Camping Gaviota across a quiet road to the sea, traditional spanish site, very peaceful .

Plenty of sites along that coast. As I said previously buy the ACSI books from Vicarious Books, £14.50. you will save more than the cost of books in a couple of nights! June should be a lovely time to go

PJay

PJay - 2016-01-11 9:11 AM

As I said previously buy the ACSI books from Vicarious Books, £14.50. you will save more than the cost of books in a couple of nights! June should be a lovely time to go

PJay

Or 12.95 euros delivered if you buy direct from ACSI

Cliffy - 2016-01-11 6:23 PM

As I said previously buy the ACSI books from Vicarious Books, £14.50. you will save more than the cost of books in a couple of nights! June should be a lovely time to go

PJay

The price on my 2016 ones says £14,50 or 15.95euros Quicker delivery from Vicarious

PJay

PJay - 2016-01-11 11:30 PM

Cliffy - 2016-01-11 6:23 PM

PJay

The price on my 2016 ones says £14,50 or 15.95euros Quicker delivery from Vicarious

PJay

Vicarious are quicker to dispatch but much cheaper from ACSI on subscription and they always come before xmas

Archived