Do I need to prebook Croatian campsites?

pauljanita

Planning a trip to the following island sites during the first two weeks of June - Camping Kovacine on Cres, Padova 3 on Rab and Campsite Bor on Krk.

We will be in a party of 2 motorhomes, will it be necessary for us to prebook or not? Has anyone had any experience at this time of year please?

We toured Croatia in September 2012, a bit late in the season maybe. Some sites were very busy, some less so, so it's hard to advise.

If you want to spend more than a few days in an area then maybe it would be safer to book ahead. We vey rarely do it, but would consider it. Not every site enroute, just key ones,

enjoy

alan b

Hi, we go to Croatia every year in June, never pre- book, we normally use acsi sites and we have never had a problem with availability.

Plenty of other campsites if your chosen ones happen to be full ( which I doubt), eg Polijana on Cress, Camping Krk.

Just go and enjoy, Croatia is a great place to visit, it gets better the further south you go too!

Mine’s a similar reply to the others. We toured Croatia May/June 2012 using ACSI and other sites with no availability problems. We used Camping Kate for Dubrovnik – bus stop 100 yards then 15 minutes into the town. We only camped on one island – Pag – again with no problem.

Cattwg :-D

Archived