Autotrail Excel Owners help

sakofox

Within the following MHFun discussion

http://www.motorhomefun.co.uk/forum/threads/webasto-rha-101-102.83649/

the April 19, 2014 posting from “Ed Excel” (so hopefully an Auto-Trail Excel owner!) says

"On my Autotrail the Webasto fuses are adjacent to the leisure battery - a 5A, 10A and 15A. Apparently, they should removed and replaced in a particular order. Your heater manual should tell you this in Section 3...”

The Webasto Dual Top manual advises in Section 3

"If serious malfunctions such as overheating or failure to start reoccur, the heater is locked and can be put back into service by deleting the failures.

Do this by disconnecting the power supply (e.g. by removing all 3 fuses in this sequence: 5A, 10A, 15A; inserting the fuses in reversed order), while the appliance is switched on (see Operating Instructions, mode selector knob in position 1, 2, 3, 4 or 5) but the heater is not running (to be judged by the sound of the heater).”

Best of luck.

Derek, It never ceases to amaze me how helpful you are and the trouble that you go to in helping others. Your Technical skills are also, clearly, very strong and your knowledge broad.

I read a post the other evening that praised you, both for the high quality of your contributions and helpfulness, I would like to second that.

Archived