Logitech Optical Mouse

Don Madge

Don, I've got the same mouse as you, according to logitech they do supply some spares so you never know, see this link... http://tinyurl.com/yd6cqm Or might be worth contacting them direct... United Kingdom Logi (U.K.) LTD Units 9/10, Shaftsbury Court 18 Chalvey Park UK - Berkshire, SL1 2ER, Slough +44 (0)1753-870 900 Trade Sales Enquires +44 (0)207-3090127 Product Information +44 (0)207-3090126 Technical Help If they're ridiculously cheap (yeah right), then get one for me as well please, i'm just as good as you at loosing things and a spare would be handy ;-) pete

Pete, Pete, Thanks for the info. I've had a senior moment, called Logitech, They ask my name and what did I want to talk about, I explained about loosing the receiver and all that and suddenly a voice said "This is radio Five Live" 8-) :$ :$ we both had a good laugh about it, I can't imagine what he told his pals, They must be used to oddballs ringing their number. Anyway I eventually got to Logitech and they are going to try and find a receiver for me. I'm now off to lie down. Don

Archived