Motorhome repairs in Malaga Andalucia

Tesseo 490

Hi Tesseo,

Try Autocaravanas Sayla, I don't have.a telephone number for them but they are in the Aires book as they have a Motorhome aire on the premises. I once had to call there for a hinge for a freezer compartment door and they had them in stock on the display!

They are aire number 103 on page 71 of the 4th edition of the All The Aires Spain and Portugal book if you have it and the coordinates are N36*42.537' W004*31.441' (the * mark should be the degree mark on you sat ab but I can't find one on the iPad)

The directions are

Exit A357 at junction 62 (from east) or junction 64 (from west) and follow sp 'Mercamalaga'. Autocaravanas Sayla on right by 50kph speed restriction. Follow road 50m to compound, signed.

Good luck with repair.

David

Hi Tesseo

Another motorhome & caravan repairer in the Malaga region is CARAVANAS ELITE (formerly k/a Autostar) on the east side of Malaga on the N 340 at Almayate. Tel 952 55 62 07 / 663 83 40 16. Have no co-ordinates but they are right on the N 340. They also have an aire and could be in the latest All the Aires Spain and Portugal.

Last year they serviced my fridge here on site. And recently they supplied me with hinges for fridge freezer box!

John

Archived