cc charge

tazdog6007

been flicking through the cc mag(to boring to read)and noticed some easter site suggestions site in norfolk witha pool,EASTER IN NORFOLK,! £39 40 per night!.what madness would it be to pay such a silly price for a patch of gravel to stay on per night.thank god for france! time for a bank holiday boycott methinks >:-(

Think you get more than a patch of gravel ....

Two adults and two children [you probably have to being your own] in the price as is leisure complex including bar, restaurant, games room and heated outdoor swimming pool. You might also get varied entertainment and special events thrown in at Easter.

Then again, there is only 58 hard standing out of 111 touring pitches so you might not even get a patch of gravel!

Not for me, or you, but for a family of 4 who wants something different and have limited opportunity to spend family time together, then it's not so bad if you have the money.

Yes I agree with OP saw the advert myself, couldn't believe it, thought they were having an April fools joke until I remembered it was only nearly 1st March!!

Makes a mockery even when you take account of facilities as Havens offer similar and are charging from £7.00 per night, even cheaper than France, though France still gets my vote!!

Bas

Why do people keep moaning about CC prices, if it is to expensive then go elsewhere, not to difficult. Anyway as they are nearly always full must be doing something right, just a very well run business model, what is wrong with that? We spend most of our time in Euroland but in the UK the CC is always first choice, they are the best. Always well run and you know you will get a well run site with good facilities, usually in a good position.

Top class Hotel (Trias) in Palamos Costa Brava is 72€ a night including sea view, breakfast, heated pool, entertainment and they park your car for you. Olay ! I love to see the caravan club rallies in Europe and drive passed the sites in the UK they look really clean and tidy but we are not all the same and have different needs and ideas as long as you enjoy what you do. Yippie!! :-)

keninpalamos - 2016-02-29 6:13 AM

Top class Hotel (Trias) in Palamos Costa Brava is 72€ a night including sea view, breakfast, heated pool, entertainment and they park your car for you. Olay ! I love to see the caravan club rallies in Europe and drive passed the sites in the UK they look really clean and tidy but we are not all the same and have different needs and ideas as long as you enjoy what you do. Yippie!! :-)

Who cares, I thought this was a motorhome forum.

tazdog6007 - 2016-02-27 4:41 PM

been flicking through the cc mag(to boring to read)and noticed some easter site suggestions site in norfolk witha pool,EASTER IN NORFOLK,! £39 40 per night!.what madness would it be to pay such a silly price for a patch of gravel to stay on per night.thank god for france! time for a bank holiday boycott methinks >:-(

I was born in the village where this site is located indeed my family were the first to set up a site just after the war finished. I looked after the site in the summer where I met my wife of over 50 years engaged in a matter of weeks and married by the end of the season so we go back every year

I hate to tell you that the pool won't be open that time of year.h

As for the price cheap for the privilege of spending time in East Runton and it helps keep the rif raf out!

Archived