Merry Christmas To Everyone

enodreven

much too early, I've only just booked my June 2007 ferry!! haven't started to plan my NZ trip in either nov 2007 or feb 2008, and I can't begin to think what I'm going to do with my first pension payment yet. priorities priorities, I prefer Christmas to be a mad rush in snow with blue skies and carol singing and chestnuts roasting and yule logs ablaze with lotsa mistletoe in strategic spots and .. .. .. .. http://home.valornet.com/sabruf2/countchr.html B-) ps Happy easter, tesco are selling hot cross buns!! saw them yesterday

This is going to be a merrry christmas for us my wife retires on 9th Dec so I take early retirement on 8th Dec we pick up our new Motorhome in the new year then its hit the open road. Long lazy days with breaks for decorating and gardening lets face it its only money and you can`t take it with you and I am not planning on going yet.!!! I reacon one year before 65 is better than two after 65. Lets hope the sun shine on us all and we all have a fantastic New Year.XXXXX :

Archived