New to motorhomes

Taffy

Hi to everyone, we've just got our first motorhome, a new Bessacarr 454, being complete novices we're sure to be needing a fair bit of advice over the coming months, we hope not to be too annoying. We have been on the forum a lot over the past couple of month's and have seen a lot of very helpful advice, so we are looking forward to some friendly chats and advice when needed. Sure to be in touch very soon.

Dave

Hi Dave & welcome to the "knowledge cave". January last year I was in the same position as you - new to this great world of MH's. As I have you will be sure to find answers to all your questions along with answers for questions you have not yet asked. I was super impressed with the amount of experience and hands on knowledge that surfaces on this forum. It has offered me both answers as well as enjoyment laced with a little humour from time to time. The important point is to participate as without participation there is no forum.

cheers,

Welcome Dave to the crazy world of motorhomes and to the forum that can sometimes seem like a bit of a madhouse.

No questions are silly if you don't know the answers so ask away and, as Gary says, the more you put in the more you get out.

Welcome Dave, I'm sure you'll get a lot of pleasure out of your new van.

Don't forget to update your user profile so we know your approximate location and details of your Bessacarr. It makes it so much easier when replying to posts if we know this stuff.

Bore da David a chroeso i Fforwm Motorhome,

We assume you are from across the river?

There are many trusted users on here who will be able to point you in the right direction. There are times when firm answers and comments are given which should be accepted at their best.

Do tell us more on your M/Home and where you are, as said it does make replying so much easier and by deduction over time an image soon comes through.

Many are talented professional's who can provide advice while others have clocked countless miles.

Dewch i yma mwy oddi wrthych.

Will

Archived