Peugeot Boxer Symphony Autosleeper

Timandra

I purchased this camper van last year and I am very confused about the sleeping arrangement. I seem to be a few cushions missing, according to the handbook.

Does anyone know how the cushions are arranged for a double bed, or have any photos of one made up, so that I can see what it is supposed to look like?

I would be very grateful for some assistance in this as at present, I am stuffing stuff between the front seats etc...

There should be 3 cushions. The small one which normally lives behind rear single seat with a 'flap' goes in the gap behind drivers seat after the armrest is lifted and folded. The L shaped one goes between the back of the front passenger seat and the end of the laid flat rear single seat. The L bit is to go round the pillar of the seatbelt. Then the largest of the cushions fits between these two cushions if using as large double bed. It's not needed if you can sleep in the double across the van.

If you are comfortable in the double across the van you can leave all 3 cushions at home.

I had a Symbol '99 model & you could set the double bed up north south or East west. East west across the van required no infill cushions and it was obvious how to set up. North South had 3 infill cushions and required the use of the drivers & passenger front seats. But without the infill cushions this set up is not possible. You could get more info from the Autosleeper owners forum. Ah... Just beat me to it. Paul Mould is the man to ask ??

We have a Symphony W reg, and as Paul said you don't need any cushions. Just turn around the arm rest behind the drivers seat, and the single seat folded out to reach the turned around passenger seat. We then use a double sleeping bag and sleep with our feet near the sliding door.

Archived