hymer exsis i 562 premium 50 manual - anyone

d.ten

Hi all,

Just joined after a bit of a 'planes trains and automobiles' trip to Germany to pick up a 2013 exsis. manual in German...does anyone know where i can get a copy of one in English (hymer want £120 for this 8-) )

cheers for now

si

If you bought from a German Hymer dealer they should be able to provide a manual in English, free of charge.

If you bought privately, then it's a tad more difficult. There are links into the Hymer archives for Manuals but can't remember what they are for your particular model.

Alternatively, join Hymer Club International, UK based, they are very resourceful and should be able to point you in the right direction.

My Exsis i562 is a 2010 model on a Transit,I got the vehicle manual which was good at explaining the cab controls,the Hymer manual is one that covers ALL models non-specifically,and it is a 'meaty; tome' but generalises various equipment such as water heaters,cookers etc.,they also supplied me with the various manuals for the fitted appliances.

Because of the size of it,copying costs would be a fortune. If the van was a private sale the previous suggestions are very useful also there may be some online.

My Exsis i562 is a 2010 model on a Transit,I got the vehicle manual which was good at explaining the cab controls,the Hymer manual is one that covers ALL models non-specifically,and it is a 'meaty; tome' but generalises various equipment such as water heaters,cookers etc.,they also supplied me with the various manuals for the fitted appliances.

Because of the size of it,copying costs would be a fortune. If the van was a private sale the previous suggestions are very useful also there may be some online.

d.ten - 2016-03-24 2:12 PM

Hi all,

Just joined after a bit of a 'planes trains and automobiles' trip to Germany to pick up a 2013 exsis. manual in German...does anyone know where i can get a copy of one in English (hymer want £120 for this 8-) )

cheers for now

si

As yeti says, Hymer manuals tend to be generic. There’s a ‘sample’ 2011 manual on this link

http://hymerinfo.com/images/hymerebooks/2048801_12hymervan562cl2012.pdf

and you MIGHT be able to doenload a manual more appropriate to your Exsis by subscribing to this website

http://hymerinfo.com/

A lot of the information in motorhome owner handbooks is extracted (sometimes wrongly!) from other manufacturers' publications (Truma, Thetford, Dometic, etc.) and those publications can normally be downloaded in English from the originators’ websites.

• 5 weeks later...
Hi I have just joined the forum (tonight) and I think I may be about to go down the same route as you with a trip to germany in the last two weeks of May to buy a Hymer Exsis and would be really keen to hear of your experience and pick your brains on what to do etc. Gordon

Archived