2010 Autocruise Augusta Water Pump

boyobaker

I think you will find that they have gone out of business!

There pumps where a poor copy of a Trail King pump and that is what I replaced mine with when it failed last year. Just check you get the voltage, flow rate and pressure to match your old pump. Simple really.

Keith.

Edit, Trail King or Shurflo can't remember which now :$

Perhaps you could let the forum know what you think of the Dometic pump once you’ve had some experience of it, please?

The Dometic range of pumps seems to be widely available from motorhom/caravan accessory suppliers, with asking-prices that vary quite a bit. Connection to the water system appears to be via a proprietary ‘click in’ ‘arrangement intended for 1/2” hose, so replacing a Posiflo or SHURflo pump with the Dometic product may require some adaptation.

The Dometic reference number indicates that it’s a “Power Pump”, the voltage and the flow-rate - so a PP1210 is a 12V pump with a 10 litres per minute flow-rate. I don’t know the specification of the pump originally fitted to a 2010 Autocruise Augusta, but it might be wise to match that pump’s flow rate.

As Derek inferred, it might be wise to check the outside diameter connections of the existing pump.

It may not seem a lot of difference between a 10mm and 13mm (half inch) diameter connection but I would rather match diameter for diameter, just for the sake of compatibility and less problems.

Archived