8 in 1 multi cooker

Lin999

We have had ours (GoChef) for over 12 months and must admit it is excellent. Just going to put a leg of lamb in it to slow roast. I have done many things in it including making marmalade, friend of ours always does their Sunday morning bacon and eggs in theirs (Morphy Richards). In Portugal, last year, the French lady parked next to us used hers most days for casseroles, roasting a chicken and various other meals. I do wish they would bring a smaller one out as the pan part of it is a bit too big for 2 of us although I suppose whatever casserole made could be split into 2 and frozen or just put in the fridge, only just thought of that as I am writing. Made rice pudding in it as well.

No problems at all with the non stick, but we don't use metal tools in it. I think the difference between the GoChef and Morphy Richards is the control knobs, the GoChef has a separate one for the timer/on off and the temperature dial. I do take it in the van but I wish they would make a smaller one as well. Been looking at the smaller Remoska but don't like the price.

Randonneur - 2016-03-29 5:03 PM

tugga - 2016-03-29 2:19 PM

Randonneur - 2016-03-27 8:16 PM

Already done as requested, hope you like to new one.

Love the new one - "he's so FLUFFY!"

That picture always makes me smile.

Sylvia

Much better on the eye. That jumping one was so distracting!!

PJay

Lin999 - 2016-04-01 3:00 PM

Hmm and taken out again, by the time I'd got round to buying it, it had gone up £20!!! In search of another one lol

£44.99 from Currys and they also sell them on Amazon, Asda sell them as well. Morphy Richards one is £42.99 in Argos.

Archived