Snooper Sat Nav updates not available until the end of June 2016??

Just been advised by the people who update the Snooper sat nav that the ACSI and other overnight stop sites will not be updated before "the end of June" :-(

Pretty poor service considering that the 2016 ACSI hard copy information was published and distributed in December 2015. So much for the pricey "lifetime updates" that I've paid for.

Have any other sat navs had a 2016 ACSI update yet? If so - which make and when?

Just like to know which manufacturer is giving the best service as Snooper are clearly not.

The season will be half over by the time they put out updates.

Maybe we should boycott these poor service companies?

Thanks for the comments.

I have the ACSI App on my smartphone and very good it is too.

As for downloading into the Snooper - bit concerned that this will seriously compromise future downloads. Not being a complete anorak I would rather wait for the official download which is accessed through the front screen rather than a third party download.

Purchased a snooper two years ago. It occasionally crashes with a message that it has “encountered a serious error and must shut down”. The Snooper support guys say that other users have had the same fault and they will be posting a patch on the Snooper Neo website.

I’ve lost confidence in the sat nav. and purchased a cheap Garmin as back up.

Archived