Failed refrigerator

anfieldred

I have a Thetford fridge freezer model N175-N71H46L10A Serial number E327L1000468 in my Swift Bolero 680 FB. The 240v operation has failed but the unit will work on the gas and12v operation can anyone please give me some guidance as to what has failed. Thank you

Guest pelmetman
anfieldred - 2016-04-08 10:19 AM

I have a Thetford fridge freezer model N175-N71H46L10A Serial number E327L1000468 in my Swift Bolero 680 FB. The 240v operation has failed but the unit will work on the gas and12v operation can anyone please give me some guidance as to what has failed. Thank you

Have you tripped the ecb? :-S ......

If you can find where the fridge connects to,( with the hook up disconnected ) check the connections there. I had a similar problem, and found the plastic connector behind the fridge had burnt out due to a loose wire. If you have a multi meter, you can check the heater from there, by measuring its resistance . If you are happy working with mains on ,you can also check the 230 volt supply there.

Brian B.

• 2 weeks later...

If all checked out then must be the fridge controller

check cable to this unit poss loose connection - you hope

If like mine with same problem but different fridge can be replaced but part cost £300plus

so stuck with gas

Archived