Help, electrics on 2002 Lunar roadstar 620

Barney Rubble

Help please

Complete newbie to this.

Bought a Fiat lunar 620 year 2002 end of last year, we have been on a weekend away to get used to our new Motorhome 6 weeks ago working well after sorting a few teething probs.

Took van away 2 weeks ago and found toilet not flushing and toilet lights and ceiling light outside toilet not working.

Pulled out cassette toilet and checked the fuse seems ok and checked micro switch which is clicking, since being home have checked all dash fuses with multimeter,

Seems like no power to that section of the van ?

Same when connected to mains power

Just wondering if anybody has had similar probs or can advise please

Thanks

Barney R

I don't know the van in question, However if nothing in a localised area works it is a safe bet that there is a common supply so its either a fuse blown or a poor / corroded connection from the source (distribution board) so i would start there. Are there any indications on the fuses as to what they may feed?.

Dave

Hi Barney, we have a Lunar Roadstar 780,2002, and a year or so back we had a problem with several lights at the back not working, all fuses were intact and O.K but after checking the wiring with the use of a multi-meter I found that somewhere a neutral wire had a break in it, so had to run another. I think its a case of trial and error, and the correct wiring diagram if you have one. A quick call to lunar might get you a diagram if you don't have one. Good luck

Barney Rubble - 2016-04-28 10:07 AM

... have checked all dash fuses with multimeter,

Hi Barney,

Your dash (Fiat) fuses will have nothing to do with your toilet and habitation lighting, you need to find your habitation distribution/charger unit.

This could be located pretty much anywhere in the MH. Try looking in lockers, under seats, under wardrobe floor, etc. It will most likely have 230 v MCB's like your house fuse box and some 12 volt fuses like a car. Hopefully the circuits will be identified on the unit.

If you find it then tell us the make, model and we'll see if we can help further.

Keith.

Archived