leisure battery

julskay

Hi there we are totally new to motorhomes and although we have hired one a couple of times We have just gone and bought an A CLASS MIRAGE. i have read the handbook and the guy did go over everything but Ii know this is going to sound terribly stupid but, where and how do I know how to switch on the leisure battery, I know how to check the levels left in the battery but how do I make electricity work when I'm first in the van?do I switch the battery on anywhere?

Well nobody else is answering so here goes.

I have no experiance of your van, but in most cases the control panel which has the levels also has a on/off switch. It may help if you give more details like year of van and if theres some sort of model/part number on the control panel.

Hi I have an Autosleeper Luxor which is a Mirage 6000 with a different badge on it.The 12 volt system is on all the time. On the control panel there are 2 push on off switches on for lights the other for the water pump. A small indicator lights up when on .

Regards David

Hi just had second thoughts. There IS a main 12v isolator switch,it's at the end of the row of fuses in the box that houses the leisure battery My m/h is on a 52 plate how much different earlier/later models are I don't know.If you want to, send me a p.m with your phone number and I'll give you a call

Regards David

P.S I'm in Bedfordshire

Archived