Eldis Accordo alarm

pick

Hi Folks

does any one know where the fuse is for the alarm in my Accordo 105,i have had problems with the alarm crackling and going off. Last night it got that bad , i could not switch it off and i had to cut the siren.The neighbours were going mental.

i think it is auto watch,i don't even have a habitation sensor on door, got a PIR inside of door.Just bought it new last year.Traveled from Scotland to get it . I have phoned buyers and they were not help full.

Same as ours then, you can lock the doors with the Peugeot key and then deactivate the alarm with the little auto watch fob. Our door has got a magnet in it near the bottom and a sensor (Reed switch) in the frame.

Got our van from V4L in Wales. Don't know where it's wired from but just keep it deactivated until you find the problem.

If you have PIR sensor inside the van (Passive InfraRed) it is meant to detect movement within the van.

When you are in the van at night and arm the alarm, you need to turn the PIR off. On my system (Cobra) you just press the button on the fob to set the alarm and then press it a second time to deactivate the PIR (within the 30 second arming period).

The habitation doors and lockers should be alarmed by magnetic switches which are hard-wired back to the alarm control box. The magnet is mounted on the opening part of the door/locker and a reed switch mounted on the frame (as a previous poster advised). Sometimes, the reed switches can become a little unreliable and need changing. If you have a magnetic reed switch to protect the engine compartment then that is probably the first place to check, because of the hostile environment.

i have reconnected the wires to siren but nothing happens when i turn on alarm, so i think i have blown a fuse some where.i used to get a audible bleep when i armed the alarm.The alarm was going of even when it was switched on.

Archived