Peugeot majestic135 2015 model

rambo63

• 2 weeks later...
Update on dab fault mh been in Peugeot dealers for over a week they cant find a solution . Also they dont know where the ariel is located .they said it should be above cab in centre of van but because its a coach built by elddis they not sure if its been relocated. Contact elddis no reply. Contact Peugeot yesterday they said they going to fit a new audio unit. Still hasn't answered the question has the aerial been checked. Can any one advise where the location of the ariel is in a 2015 majestic 135. Also mentioned that has been said its located in the door mirrors. They told me this is definitely not on a 2015 model.

If you don't get an answer from this forum, try the Elddis Owners Club. Or post on Elddis' Facebook site - I post on the Hymer FB page when I want some info from Hymer. Make it a positive post. My aerial is in the drop down bed!

Spoke to mickh I have the same fault as he had . New unit is on back order no known date for supply. Ask Peugeot dealer about udate software they not aware of any updates. Contact fiat they do have a update for this known concern but cant do it under warranty as the vehicle is under Peugeot warranty. Hope nothing serious goes wrong with it seems Peugeot dont know there product knowledge. Now i wish i had bought a ford base vehicle.

Archived