Eurutunnel

patandlynn

I Can't remember if there was when we went. It is really just a car park /motorway service area.

I would take some water in tank, in stuck any where , you could always buy bottled in super markets. We do any way for drinking

Enjoy your trip

PJay

I can't remember there being a tap on the main car park area. You cannot get there more than 2 hours before your booked slot but if early and they have space, they get you on the next available train. It The booking in and directing to a train happens so fast at times that there has barely been time to get a newspaper !

Alan

We always fill before we leave home. We need the water in tank for using the loo, for one reason.

You don't have to be full if you are worried about weight (If that's your reason for not filling.)

If you have a problem filling before you leave, take one or two large bottles from supermarket

PJay

• 2 weeks later...
just some extra precautions about the chunnel: Close your gas bottles manually by hand. Whatever safety tricks are installed.After that switch off your fridge. Its about A60 km run so your absorption unit keeps temperature. Repeat versa after the trip.In case of fire go out to the safety pipe in a split second with your spouse and dogs if any. Do not undertake any other actions like looking for some things.

Archived