Side tables for sale?

Gazelle

Can anyone advise on where to buy one of the round tables for our Swift Motorhome? We have had a quote for an "official Swift product", a bargain at just short of £600! Anybody any more realistic suggestions?

We were looking at getting one for an Autotrail a few years back (never got it) and I reckoned that the better way to go was getting the base/leg fron CAK Tanks in Leamington, and then source a table top separately. As I never actually did it, I've no idea how well that would work!

Recently fitted a beech finish round table and two way swivelling/ adjustable leg in my Bolero,table top was £40 and the leg and clamps[2] were £80;both from the old e bay.Took half an hour to fit the four s/s bolts just make sure you do not foul the lever to swivel the passengers seat.

Recently fitted a beech finish round table and two way swivelling/ adjustable leg in my Bolero,table top was £40 and the leg and clamps[2] were £80;both from the old e bay.Took half an hour to fit the four s/s bolts just make sure you do not foul the lever to swivel the passengers seat.

My smaller table had been nicked by a dealership the van had been through at some stage in it's life but fortunately my son is an excellent joiner and knocked me one up to my own specs. It only needs basic joinery skills and an ability to use a jigsaw and sander. If you don't feel confident to DIY any small joinery business will make you one.

£600 is absolutely ridiculous but sadly reflective of motorhome accessory "silly prices".

On O'Leary's website the "swan neck leg" is very similar to that offered by Swift (& Autotrail) for swing out for use when van seats are reversed or as occasional table for front lounge.

(see link in earlier post - Swing-Out table Leg Kit (Anodised Chrome Colour) £69.99.

I can't tell from the photo if it is identical to the one I bought a few years ago, which also had the ability to turn the table top into the vertical position when not in use.

When I purchased they also had various sizes of tops & various coloured top laminates available.

Archived