Flyscreens

seadog

Looking for a flyscreen to go over our habitation door, can anyone recommend any please. All the domestic ones I have seen are for standard house width doors. Just wondered if there are any specific for motorhomes

Our local £shop sells those dangling stringy door screens (£5)These could be cut to fit, It would have to be a removeable one, but Ok for when you are stationery. A cheap temporary option?

I have seen some of the continental vans have these fitted, can't say the look nice, but I guess they do the job intended

Most vans come with built in flyscreens , I thought?

PJay

Our 2008 Kontiki hab door can't have a cassette type screen retro fitted due to the footwell & frame design. Looked at various methods but then came up with something like this but in black https://www.amazon.co.uk/Magnetic-Insect-Door-Screen-White/dp/B007PCHPWM. We paid £3 for ours from Lidl two years ago and it's still going strong. In the winter months, we simply remove it until it's needed again in the warmer months.

They're widely available on Ebay and similar. They attach with Velcro around the door and can easily be cut to size.

Archived