I wonder

Knaus

tonyg3nwl - 2016-06-05 5:27 PM

Just wish I still had the VW T2 campervan. KOR 736L .

if it still exists, and in good condition it would be worth double what I originally paid

where is it now?

Tonyg3nwl

Vehicle details

Vehicle make

VOLKSWAGEN Date of first registration 20 December 1972

Cylinder capacity (cc) 1584cc

CO2Emissions Not available

Fuel type PETROL

Export marker No

Vehicle status Not taxed

Vehicle colour WHITE

Vehicle type approval

Not available Wheelplan 2 AXLE RIGID BODY

Revenue weight Not available

No tax or mot since 1st june 1985

We traded in our old AutoTrail Apachie for our present AutoSleeper Warwick XL. First site we stayed on with new van our old one turned up. Had a chat with the new owners and were able to help them with some aspects of said van especially the pesky (now replaced by an Avtex in this years models) so called intertainment system.

The new owners of the Rapido we had before that phoned us up with some questions before they set off to France. Trying to explain how the controls for the combi heating worked over the phone was challenging!

I came across my first motorhome at a Vintage Steam Rally in Northumberland. My Elddis Autoquest was bought nearly new (3 months old and 450 miles on the clock) and I had it for 3 years. It was in perfect nick when I part exxed it at Discover Leisure. The new owner said it was a mess when he bought it ...... Discover Leisure did not have a good record for displaying their products and keeping them tidy. *-)

And similarly to the above post, we were in North Wales at a C&CC THS on our first proper trip in the present van when the former owner knocked on the door for a chat. :D

Recently sold our autotrail delaware but we know it will be looked after up in Tikipunga.Looking forward to getting our new van hopefully at the beginning of spring out here which is Sept 1st. We owned quite a few motorhomes and caravans in the uk but never ever saw one after we parted with them. Of all of them my first van a commer auto sleeper bought in 1973 was very hard to part with and it was the van that got me hooked for life into this amazing obsession.

Archived